Pet owners know most pets adjust better to their owner’s absence when they can remain in their home environment. Professional pet sitters make this possible with daily visits to your home. In addition to meals, exercise, playtime, and cleaning litter boxes or cages, pet sitters may also administer medications, walk dogs, and perform other pet-care duties. That’s why in-home pet care is the choice of pet owners and the “pet-preferred” method of vacation & travel care.
- Reduced stress. Your pet stays in its own home with familiar sights, smells, and sounds.
- Diet and Exercise. Your pet’s normal diet and exercise routines are followed, with no interruptions to upset your pet.
- No “Travel Trauma”. Travel in a vehicle to a boarding facility or kennel may upset your pet.
- Health Concerns. With a pet sitter, there is minimal exposure to illness of other animals.
- TLC. Most importantly, your pet receives love and personal attention while you are away.
What are the advantages for my pet?
What are the advantages for me?
- No Imposition. You don’t have to impose on a friend, neighbor or relative to check in on your pet, but instead rely on a pet care professional who will put your pet’s needs first.
- Security. Your home is made more secure by a pet sitter who gives it a live-in appearance. Some of our members also offer house sitting services.
- Peach of mind. While you’re away, you can feel confident your pet is in capable, caring hands.
- Travel. You won’t be inconvenienced by transporting your pet to and from a kennel.
- Special Services. Pet sitters provide additional services such as bringing in the mail and newspaper, adding water to the pool, and watering outside plants.